mandag den 10. november 2014

Error occurred in deployment step 'Add Solution': Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.

Received this error today when trying to create a SharePoint solution against a newly created site.


My first problem was the site was configured to use a port which was already used by another web site. Therefore the site could not start at all.

In my case both Default Web Site and SharePoint - 2000 was both using port 2000. Changing the port of Default Web Site and I was able to start the site.

However now I still received the same error message. When browsing the site I realized I did not have access to the site.

Giving access to my user and I was able to deploy the solution.

To sum up this post:
 - Check the site can start
 - Check the site can be browsed
 - Check your user have access to the site

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar